2 lagu tetap dihati..:)

Nilah amat menyukai lagu nihh...... dari sekolah rendah lagi...



 Marc Anthony - My Baby You
As I look into your eyes
I see all the reasons why
My life’s worth a thousand skies
You’re the simplest love I’ve known
And the purest one I’ll own
Know you’ll never be alone

Chorus:

My baby you
Are the reason I could fly
And cause of you
I don’t have to wonder why
Baby you
There’s no more just getting by
You’re the reason I feel so alive
Though these words I sing are true
They still fail to capture you
As mere words can only do
How do I explain that smile
And how it turns my world around
Keeping my feet on the ground

Repeat Chorus

I will soothe you if you fall
I’l be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all

Repeat Chorus

Arianna I feel so alive

......................maksud yang tersendiri...................................:)


Kenangan Terindah

Artist: Samsons
Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang tlah hilang darimu
Yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun
Aku mampu tuk mengenangmu

Darimu...
Kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku...
Kau lah cinta sejati

Ooh...

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang tlah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Ooh...
 
.......................sangat bermakna.....................................
 
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan